Re: EDIT: OWNER REVIEW - SALOMON QUEST 4D GTX HIKING BOOTS WOMEN'S

  • kenadle
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 25, 2013
      Thanks for the Edits. I'll be out of town the next few days so I might not get to this until next week. Thanks!

      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 2, 2013
        RAY - Kendall Story(1) - SALOMON QUEST 4D GTX HIKING BOOTS W – Posted Apr 12 (msg#82068), Taken Apr 25, Edit Apr 25(82105), Follow-up Jun 2

        Hi Kendall,

        I hope we didn't scare you off. Following a review of our Owner Review queue at BackpackGearTest.org I noticed you have not responded to the Edit given for the above Owner's Review, which was posted by Ray back on April 25. Please refer to message number 82105 at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BackpackGearTest/messages

        Editors Team Director
      • Kendall Story
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 2, 2013
          I really wanted to make this work but I'm finding myself too busy to set
          aside time to do reviews. Hopefully circumstances will change and I can
          continue the review, but for now I need to put it on pause.

          Thanks!

          --
          Kendall Story

          "The More You Know The Less You Need"