Edit/Approval: OR -Icetrekkers Diamond Grips - Richard Lyon

  • Ray
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 25 4:54 AM
      Hi Richard,

      Sorry to take so long to get to your OR. Free time is scarce these days. It was cool to see Babar in the OR, give him a pat for me.

      I only find a couple edits for you. Once corrected you may place it at:

      Reviews > Snow Gear > Traction Aids > ICEtrekker Diamond Grips

      Have a great day,

      Ray

      ***Overall at least two hundred miles' (320 km) use this winter - a good start.

      EDIT: there is an extra space after "Overall"

      I haven't used other cleats enough recently to comment on performance of the diamond-bead tread versus other shapes of grips, but as noted they haved worked

      EDIT: they "have" worked
    • richardglyon@att.net
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 25 4:35 PM
        Thanks Ray - revised and uploaded, and Tests/OR folder copy deleted. One of these days I'll figure out how to avoid simple typos when using Kompozer.

        Cheers, Richard