Re: OR -Icetrekkers Diamond Grips - Richard Lyon

  • Ray
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 25, 2013
      Ha, you must be a BB fan Richard. Look at your link...

      I will get on your OR next.

      Ray

      --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, "richardglyon@..." <montana.angler@...> wrote:

      > Fellow editors, for your blue pencils. HTML version at http://tinyurl.com/cgox9n
    • Ray
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 25, 2013
        Hi Richard,

        Sorry to take so long to get to your OR. Free time is scarce these days. It was cool to see Babar in the OR, give him a pat for me.

        I only find a couple edits for you. Once corrected you may place it at:

        Reviews > Snow Gear > Traction Aids > ICEtrekker Diamond Grips

        Have a great day,

        Ray

        ***Overall at least two hundred miles' (320 km) use this winter - a good start.

        EDIT: there is an extra space after "Overall"

        I haven't used other cleats enough recently to comment on performance of the diamond-bead tread versus other shapes of grips, but as noted they haved worked

        EDIT: they "have" worked
      • richardglyon@att.net
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 25, 2013
          Thanks Ray - revised and uploaded, and Tests/OR folder copy deleted. One of these days I'll figure out how to avoid simple typos when using Kompozer.

          Cheers, Richard