Re: OR - Vasque Breeze GTX Hiking Boot

  • richardglyon@att.net
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 24 7:36 AM
      Davis, I noticed that you posted your OR to the list. On reading the new version I see that you have corrected some, but not all, of the items I pointed out. May I suggest that you withdraw your OR from the list (I can do that for you) and go through one round of revisions off-list with me. Let me know by replying to this post if you'd like to do that.

      Thanks, Richard
      BGT Mentor

      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 16, 2013
        RAY - Davis Meschke(M)(1) - Vasque Breeze GTX Hiking Boots - Posted Apr 23 (msg#82097), awaiting Mentor approval, Repost Apr 25(82110), Taken May 11, Edit May 11 (82127), Follow-up Jun 11,

        Hi Davis,

        I hope we didn't scare you off. Following a review of our Owner Review queue at BackpackGearTest.org I noticed you have not responded to the Edit given for the above Owner's Review, which was posted by Ray back on May 11. Please refer to message number 82127 at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BackpackGearTest/messages

        Editors Team Director