Day Pack

  • dzrtram
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 10, 2013
      Can anyone recommend a day pack that is NOT a computer pack. I need room in a small day pack. I see lots of computer packs but they are all filled up with dividers and too many pockets. I need to pack stuff on a day hike: things like lunch, two water bottles on the side of the pack, and room for that.

      I would appreciate any help you can be.

      Thank you,
      Ross
    • Ray
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 18, 2013
        http://tinyurl.com/3yjfp

        --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, "dzrtram" <dzrtram@...> wrote:

        > Can anyone recommend a day pack that is NOT a computer pack.
      • jerry adams
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 18, 2013
          If you go to the home page and click on frameless backpacks amd day packs:
          http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/Packs/Frameless%20Backpacks%20and%20Day%20Packs/

          There are a bunch of day packs listed