Edit/Approval: OR - HammockGear Cuben Fiber Tarp - Derek Hansen

  • Ray
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 13, 2013
      Hi Derek,

      Sorry it has taken so long to get to your OR. Very nice review. They always make me want to try hammocks. Here are your edits. Once taken care of you may place it at:

      Reviews > Shelters > Tarps and Bivys > Hammock Gear Stnd Cuben Tarp with doors

      Ray

      EDIT: you need a caption under the pinned photo to the right of your review acknowledging Hammock Gear

      ***MANUFACTURER HammockGear.com, South Carolina, USA

      EDIT: according to them it is:

      Hammock Gear
      117 West Main St.
      SUITE 108
      Lancaster, OH 43130

      Also there should be a space between "hammock" and "gear" so that needs to be fixed throughout. (Did they change that?)

      ***The tarp features 8 permiter tie outs and two (2) tie outs for the ridge line.

      EDIT: perimeter

      *** It is not effected by salt water nor does it soak up water.

      EDIT: It is not "affected" by salt water

      ***And, it packs down so small, it's hard notto consider bringing this tarp on any of my trips.

      EDIT: need a space after "not"

      *** they all moved up into the 3-sided adirondak for the remaining few nights.

      EDIT: into the 3-sided "Adirondack shelter" (or lean-to)