Edit/Approval: OR BeariKade Expedition

  • Ray
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 8, 2013
      Hi Joe,

      Great job on the review. I really like the pictures. I have two edits for you. One you need Wild Ideas in the title also. Plus the spelling of "Bearikade" needs to be the way they do. No cap on the "k".

      Make those changes and check them to see that it looks ok in the Test Folder. If it looks good you can place the corrected version at:

      Reviews > Cook Gear > Bear Resistant Containers > Wild Ideas Bearikade Expedition

      Please go back and delete all your test copies.

      As this is your second approved review, if you have submitted a Tester
      Agreement, for which see:

      that has been acknowledged, you are now eligible to participate in the testing process by applying for tests. If you have not sent your paperwork in, please do so at your earliest opportunity.

      You will also need to join:

      This is where everything related to Tests and Testing takes place.

      However, please don't stop writing Owner Reviews. The more Owner Reviews you write, the better you will get at report writing and this won't go unnoticed when Test Moderators are choosing testers.

      Congratulations!

      Raymond Estrella