Thank you James Asher Jr. Re: OWNER REVIEW - SEALLINE BOUNDARY PACK

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1, 2013

      Editors Team Director
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 2, 2013
        RICHARD - James Dillion Asher Jr.(1) - SealLine Boundary Pack- 115L – Posted Mar 30 (msg#82039), Taken Apr 3, Edit Apr 4 (82057), Repost Apr 9, Edit Apr 10 (82064), Repost Apr 14, Edit-Picture request Apr 15(82084), Follow-up Jun 2

        Hi James,

        I hope we didn't scare you off. Following a review of our Owner Review queue at BackpackGearTest.org I noticed you have not responded to the Edit given for the above Owner's Review, which was posted by Richard back on April 15. Please refer to message number 82084 at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BackpackGearTest/messages

        Editors Team Director