Thank you RE: OR - BIAS Weight Weenie Micro Hammock - Derek Hansen

    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 1, 2013

      Editors Team Director
    • Ray
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 13, 2013
        Hi Derek,

        OK, let's get another one here while I can sneak a few minutes. There are a lot of edits that a quick spell check would have caught.

        Once corrected you may place it at:

        Reviews > Shelters > Hammocks > BIAS Hammock Gear Weight Weenie Micro

        See you down the trail,

        Ray

        EDIT: you need a caption under the pinned photo to the right of your review acknowledging BIAS. (But as their weight is wrong, why use it? Or was the weight from the mod?)

        ***and allowing for a better, flatter, diagonal lay.

        Edit: I believe a diagonal "lie" is the proper word.

        ***The BIAS Weight Weenie Micro is the lightest hammock in their collection at only 6 oz (170 g), although the weight increases when you add some of the modifications

        EDIT: change the "when you" to "if I choose to"

        *** I made sure to sleep without any sharp objects in my pockets or with clothing that has sharp or protubing elements

        EDIT: protruding

        (e.g., snaps, zippers, etc.). I never had any rips, snags, or tears, but I did have a few loose threads on the end channels that worried me slightly.

        *** As I would lay in this hammock I often mused about finding a formula

        EDIT: I am sure this one is "lie" (You lay the blanket on the ground, then you lie on the blanket.)

        *** I think there is some kind of "golden ratio" for hammock length to width, but unfortuantely I fell asleep too quickly

        EDIT: unfortunately

        *** The asymmestric lay is somewhat narrower with the Micro than some other hammocks, if they are pitched correctly.

        EDIT: asymmetric
      • Derek Hansen
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 13, 2013
          Ray,

          Thanks for taking the time to edit my reports! I'll have a few more to post soon. And sorry for the simple errors on the BIAS review -- it was horribly sloppy of me to miss the spelling errors. I made all the edits, uploaded the files, and removed the test copies.

          See you soon,

          ~derek