MEMBER COMMENT - OR - HammockGear Cuben Fiber Tarp - Derek Hansen

  • Derek Hansen
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 26, 2013
      Hmm. Well, the products at HammockGear are a bit confusing as they don't have unique names for them.

      Cuben Fiber Hammock Hex Tarp
      Standard Cuben Fiber Tarp with doors
      Tarp Cuben Fiber Winter Palace

      I'm testing the middle one. It has four doors and is a 4-season tarp, but it isn't the "Winter Palace"

      The only real difference between the "Standard" and the "Winter Palace" is that the "Palace" is wider, and appears to lack the cat-cut sides.

      ~derek

    • Mark Bayern
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 27, 2013
        >> Hmm. Well, the products at HammockGear are a bit confusing as they don't have unique names for them.

        So I see. Its been a while since I received my 'without the doors'
        tarp. The website has had a complete redesign since then, and you are
        correct names of these two tarps.

        Thanks for the info.

        Mark