Follow-up for Brian Schemenaur Re: OR - KELTY GRAND MESA 2 TENT

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 10 7:48 PM
      RICHARD - Brian Schemenaur(1) - KELTY GRAND MESA 2 TENT – Posted Jan 5(81870), Taken Jan 14, Edit Jan 14 (81911), Follow-up Mar 10

      Hi Brian,

      I hope we didn't scare you off. Following a review of our Owner Review queue at BackpackGearTest.org I noticed you have not responded to the Edit given for the above Owner's Review, which was posted by Richard back on Jan 14. Please refer to message number 81911 at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BackpackGearTest/messages

      Editors Team Director