Attn: Mike Deckard - Re: REVISED - OWNER REVIEW - (OSPREY STRATOS 24 PACK)

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 10, 2013
      Thank you Mike for revising your daypack review and giving us a bit more info. We are very glad you are here and interested in becoming a tester, unfortunately, as it stands now, you do not have enough field time with this item to meet our minimum use requirements. You are close, however, so please shelve this review, get a few more days in the saddle so to speak, add that info. to your field use total and then repost it. Maybe this will work for your second OR? Do you have another simple item, with which you have more field time?

      I do hope you will not be discouraged. Our standards are high but that benefits us all. We look forward to seeing another try from you again in the near future.

      Editors Team Director