March Call for Owner Reviews

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 3, 2013
      For the March "Call for Owner Reviews" we're looking for reviews related to Navigation and Mapping, Software, and Knives, along with all their related sub-categories.
      Please refer to the http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/ page for sub-categories and ideas of what others have already been reviewing. Obviously, original items not already listed are certainly welcome as long as they fit BGT standards.

      Don't forget, each OR you complete moves you one Brownie Points closer to easy gear! The Edit Team is ready to spring into action so get those Owner Reviews in.

      Safe hiking,
      Jamie D.
      Editors Team Director
    • chcoa
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 3, 2014

        Since March is supposed to mark the beginning of spring or the beginning of fall, depending on your hemisphere I thought it would be fitting to ask for ORs on either Snow Gear and/or Rain Gear for the March Call for Owner Reviews.
        Please refer to the http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/ page for sub-categories and ideas of what others have already been reviewing. Obviously, original items not already listed are certainly welcome as long as they fit BGT standards.

        Fine Print: ORs do not need to comply with the Monthly Call to be posted in any given month.  However, those who choose to participate in the Monthly Call will be awarded one Brownie Point per relevant review, which puts you on the fast track to gear you want to test! Don’t miss out on this great opportunity.

        Safe hiking,

        Jamie D.

        Editors Team Director