Re: EDIT/Approval - OR - MSR TR-3 poles - Ray Estrella

  • Ray
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 3 5:54 AM
      Hi Mike,

      Thanks for the great edits, all made with one exception.

      Yes right about now I am fondly remembering SoCal's weather. I think I am ready for winter to end. But they are calling for more snow today.

      See you down the trail,

      Ray

      > Product Information
      > edit, if you agree - Under the Product Information heading, I would include that this hiking pole is also available in a standard length for the same price and maybe list the measurements of that one just for the added info┬ů

      This was addressed a couple years ago by Jerry on the Editors Group because of me giving the same edit on an OR. He said that there is no reason to list anything but the info of what we are reviewing. If the reader wants to know if it comes in other sizes or colors they have the link right there. It made total sense to me. After that I not only stopped asking for it, I stopped putting the non-relevant info in my own reviews.

      In this case just seeing the "Long" size will alert the reader that there must be a regular also.