Re: EDIT/Approval - Helly Hansen Warm Baselayers- Ray Estrella

  • Ray
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 3, 2013
      Hi Richard,

      Thank you as always for your fine edits. I don't know why my brain insists on adding that extra "e". All made with one exception.

      See you next month,

      Ray

      > ### (Spring, what we call prolonged winter here in Minnesota.) ###
      > Comment: Wyoming says it best. There are four seasons: early winter, winter, late winter, next winter.

      Hah, yeah. We like to say that MN is the land of 4 seasons. Winter, June, July, and August.

      > ### I have used the HH Warm baselayer pants on every trip since late September 2012 and the crew since later that fall. ###
      > EDIT: from late September through December 2012 [If your Warm Odin OR is to be believed.]

      No, because even after I got the Odins I still used the Warms at night in my sleeping bag.
    • richardglyon@att.net
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 3, 2013
        Ray,

        I'd mention that post-December use was for sleeping rather than hiking. Not a super-big deal - I likely wouldn't have noticed it if you hadn't submitted the two ORs at the same time - but I think that it's a distinction readers would appreciate.

        Cheers, Richard