Edit/Approval - Helly Hansen Odin Warm Baselayers- Ray Estrella

  • richardglyon@att.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2013
      Ray,

      Same drill as usual. After revising upload to http://tinyurl.com/d3ul7r2

      Hope the new job is going well.

      Cheers, Richard

      ### Helley Hansen HH Warm Odin Hybrid Baselayers ###
      EDIT: Here and elsewhere, Helly Hansen

      ### It has a thick strong elastic waist band with the Helley Hansen name running around it. ###
      Edit: waistband [one word]

      ### But a word of warning to those that think (like I always have) of regular cuts###
      Edit: those who think

      ### This is because while it may seem that hiking in sub-zero temps is not smell inducing, in my considerable experience it is actually worse! ###
      Edit: smell-inducing

      ### I was impressed right away and decided to order the more, choosing the Odin Hybrids for a couple of reasons. ###
      EDIT: order more [delete "the"]

      ### (Some call this a mountaineers cut.) ###
      EDIT: mountaineer's cut [possessive]