gear tester

  • R.J. Baynum
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 21, 2000
      Hello..
      My Name is R.J. Baynum
      I am 35, in Huntsville AL right now
      I have over 25 years experience in Camping Hiking , Back packing, Canoeing ( up to
      class 4)
      I was in Scouting ( also Scoutmaster) and in the Army
      I also know Survival training and have wilderness skills.
      I have traveled most of the country esp. the northwest, Now I am working the South
      east section of the USA.

      I have a long outing two or three times a year. and Sometimes I do Truck Camping off
      road in my FSJ J-10 Honcho, So I can relax and just Fly Fish.
      I would be interested to be a Gear tester, I'm sure it would be a interesting Job.

      Dragon fly stove , foam blow up pad, Eureka tent, Kelty pack, Filter, Marmot bag
      This is just my lighter stuff..
      You name it I have it...

      Thank you..

      R.J.