Thank you Ben Hawley Re: REVISED OWNER REVIEW - Big Agnes Fly Creek UL3

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 26, 2013

      Editors Team Director
    • Ray
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 2, 2013
        Hello Ben,

        Welcome to BackpackGearTest and thank you for this, your first Owner Review. I will be your editor for this review. Your initial edits will follow. They will take the following format;

        EDIT: must be changed

        When you have made the changes please repost here with REPOST added to the subject line. Include your name also please.

        Please notice the form that the review should take in the "Examples", you may also wish to browse the reviews of other experienced members for examples of the proper form.

        A helpful tool is the Mentoring Program that teams new reviewers with experienced veterans to help get them through their first review(s). If you'd like more assistance or guidance with the process you can request a mentor by sending an email to the mentor coordinator, Jenn, at mentor@...

        Ray

        ***LOCATION: Auburn, AL

        EDIT: please spell out the state for the benefit of our international readers, add USA too

        EDIT: your bio needs to be 100 words or less. Please trim it down. I see a couple edits inside it right now and will flag them for you.

        *** I generally carry a pack that weighs between 30 to 40 pounds

        EDIT: you need Metric conversions for all measurements, weights, distances, etc.

        ***Having grown up in the PNW

        EDIT: you need to spell that out (at least the first time) as many readers will have no idea what PNW stands for

        ***Manufacturer: Big Agnes

        EDIT: this needs to be their actual legal name which is Big Agnes, Inc.

        ***This is a free standing 3 person tent with 1 doors and 1 vestibule. The pole
        system is one interconnected piece. It has hubs that swivel into place and shock
        corded poles. Individual stuff sacks are included for the tent, the poles and
        the 13 included stakes. Reflective guylines are preattached to the rainfly.

        EDIT: We always suggest to folks starting out to pick something simple for their first review. We try to keep them away from items that have a lot to talk about like shelters, packs, electronics and stoves. I see that you have already put a lot of work into this so will go ahead with it. But you need a lot more for the product description. I am going to email you a better set of lessons than the ones on the site. (They will be replaced some day.) Take a look at it and then go look at some of the tent reviews from some of our veteran testers. Look what is expected.

        I'll hold off for right now and let you work on it. After you revise the review put it back here with REPOST in the subject line.