EDIT: Owner review, Mont-Bell Handy Scoop

  • Ray
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 7, 2013
      Hi Joe,

      OK, this is looking good. Got another round of edits for you. This time besides reposting here I would like you to also put an HTML copy in the Owner Review Test Folder. It is found at the end of the list of reviews on the main page or here;
      http://tinyurl.com/4mfwa

      The free BGT Report Writer for HTML creation may be found here;

      http://www.backpackgeartest.org/lesson.php?lesson=RR&page=1

      support group,

      BGTFileUploadHelp @

      Please let me have a link to the review or at least the name once you have it uploaded.

      Ray

      EDIT: you need a title for the review with name of item, your name, the date and Owner Review. Look at other reviews for an example if needed.

      ***WEIGHT: 175 lbs (79.4 kilos)

      EDIT: kilograms, or better just kg (and we prefer no "s" for lb) Please change it in your bio too.

      ***HOME: Hayward, California

      EDIT: please add "USA" to the end

      ***I began backpacking

      EDIT: we have a 100 word limit for bios. Please cut a few words. (I get 105 right now)

      ***Curved stainless steel 1mm thick with plastic-coated handle and a lanyard.

      EDIT: need a space after 1

      *** The handle is .83″ (22 mm) wide to its full length of 3″ (76
      mm) coated with about .04″ (1 mm) of black plastic, softening the feel of
      the edges. The top of the handle is drilled with a .38″ (9.5 mm) hole to
      accommodate a webbing lanyard .63″ (16 mm)

      EDIT: when using numbers smaller than 1 we ask for a "0" before the decimal point. 0.83", 0.04" etc.