Re: REPOST - Outdoor Products Cyclone Hydration System - Jim Russell

  • Ray
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 6, 2013
      Excellent,

      OK Jim it is good to go. You can upload the review to

      Reviews > Hydration Systems > Bladders > Outdoor Products Cyclone

      or here: http://tinyurl.com/bdq4frb

      Please delete any temp files from the test folder while you are signed in.

      Ray
    • Jim Russell
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 6, 2013
        Ray,

        Done.  Thank you for your time and patience.  I'll begin working on my second review now.

        Jim