REPOST - Outdoor Products Cyclone Hydration System - Jim Russell

  • Jim
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 4, 2013
      Ray,

      I've made the corrections you listed (USA, write out link) and it's ready for your review again.

      http://tinyurl.com/bf39o76

      Thanks!
      Jim
    • Ray
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 6, 2013
        Excellent,

        OK Jim it is good to go. You can upload the review to

        Reviews > Hydration Systems > Bladders > Outdoor Products Cyclone

        or here: http://tinyurl.com/bdq4frb

        Please delete any temp files from the test folder while you are signed in.

        Ray
      • Jim Russell
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 6, 2013
          Ray,

          Done.  Thank you for your time and patience.  I'll begin working on my second review now.

          Jim