EDIT: OUTDOOR PRODUCTS CYCLONE HYDRATION SYSTEM - JIM RUSSELL

  • Ray
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2013
      Hi Jim,

      Yep until it is correct I can't make a folder for it.

      OK, the URL is clickable, but it has to be spelled out too.

      ***Manufacturer's Website: Outdoor Products

      EDIT: Manufacturer's Website: http://outdoorproducts.com

      or: www.outdoorproducts.com

      Plus I just noticed another thing.

      LOCATION: Virginia Beach, Virginia

      EDIT: put "USA" at the end as the country is supposed to be there too.

      Please fix those two things and repost so I can see it and we can get this finished up.