Re: Owner Review - Kovea Moonwalker Stove

  • Ralph Ditton
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 21, 2013
      Greetings Greg,

      Good to see another Apple Ile tester coming on board.

      I see that you are from the north of the state.

      Jamie, another tester from Tassie comes from Hobart.

      Welcome.

      Cheers

      Ralph from WA

      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 25, 2013
        Welcome to BGT Greg.

        Before I can accept your Owner Review and move it into our Edit Queue I need a bit more information. Please clarify the number of days and/or nights you have used this product in the field. After you have added an estimate of how many times you have used it to your report, repost the entire revised version to the Yahoo group, including the word REVISED in your subject line.

        I will take a look and if it meets our requirements I'll add the report to our Edit Queue and you will be on your way to being contacted by an editor for an official edit.

        Thank you,
        Jamie DeBenedetto
        Editors Team Director