Edit/Approval: OR - Bridgedale Endurance Socks - DLarsen

  • Ray
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 20, 2013
      Hi Dawn,

      Well it was decided that this could go up even though they don't make them any longer, so here you go. I just have a couple eduts, after which you can place it at:

      Reviews > Clothing > Socks > Bridgedale Endurance Trail UL Sock

      See you down the trail,

      Ray

      ***MSRP: $16.95 US

      Edit: as they are not made any longer there really is no MSRP so this should just be N/A

      Like the last review this one needs some field data. Where were they used for hiking, what were the conditions, etc.