Re: UPLOADED EDIT: OR-DUTCH BUCKLES

  • ftroop94
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 14, 2013
      Ray,

      I'm confused. I removed the active link that said DutchWare LLC and put in the website as listed on his busines card. The website on his business card (dutchwaregear.com), is the link I have used on the OR. I would think this is sufficient?

      Steve

      --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, "Ray" wrote:

      > It still needs to be a spelled out URL Steve, not just an active link.
      >
      > Ray
      >
      > --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, "ftroop94" wrote:
      > >
      > > Jamie/Ray,
      > >
      > > Following is the website on a business card/instruction card that came with some trinkets I ordered:
      > >
      > > DutchWareGear.com (This is the link I put into the Review). It takes the reader to this address: http://www.outdoortrailgear.com/cottage-industries/dutchware/dutchware-view-all-products/
      > >
      > > As Ray mentioned in an original edit, it is not the Top Line weblink, but since this is a co-op the Top Line for Tom Dutch was used.
      > >
      > > The link is working currently on two laptops and a smartphone.
      > >
      > > ~SMK
      > >
      > > --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, "Ray" wrote:
      > > >
      > > > It is working for me but there is an edit there.
      > > >
      > > > ***Manufacturer's Website: Dutchware (Dutch Clips LLC)
      > > >
      > > > EDIT: this needs to be the spelled-out URL, not just a clickable hyperlink.
      > > >
      > > > Ray

    • Ray
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 15, 2013
        OK, well now the recent post is correct. It was still just a link when I had answered.

        All is good,