Edit/Approval: OR addendum - Nunatak Back Country Blanket - Lyon

  • Ray
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 13, 2013
      Hi Richard,

      I just see one "maybe" for you then you may replace the old one with this. Nice score on the extra BCB.

      Ray

      ***Being able to open one's side of the quilt by un-attaching the Velcro

      Edit: I think "detaching" is the word you want
    • richardglyon@att.net
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 13, 2013
        Ray, more like "opening" than "detaching," as the latter implies taking the Velcro off the quilt. Revised and uploaded, and Tests/OR folder copy deleted.

        Cheers, Richard