Attn Steve Kidd - Re: Edit/Approval: OR-DUTCH BUCKLES

    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 11, 2013
      Could someone else check this? When I click Steven's MFG link it goes to the host site but there is a No Results message there along with other links to the cottage businesses but it's not the main page.

      Jamie D

      --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, "ftroop94" wrote:

      > Jaime,
      >
      > I've checked it from a smartphone and a laptop and the link is working today. It's a small site, maybe the server was down. Would you like to check again and then tell me how to proceed?
      >
      > Thanks,
      >
      > ~SMK
      >
      > --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, "Jamie D." wrote:
      > >
      > > RAY - Steven M Kidd - DUTCHWARE DUTCH BUCKLE - Posted Dec 11 (msg#81819), Taken Dec 27, Edit/Approved Dec 27 (81851), up Dec 29 – MFG link not working, emailed about this Jan 5
      > >
      > > ---------------------------------
      > > Hi Steve,
      > >
      > > I double checked this OR after you uploaded and I noticed the link to the website has an error. Please take a look and get it squared away ASAP.
      > >
      > > Thanks,
      > > Jamie D
      > > Edit Team Director

    • Ray
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 13, 2013
        It is working for me but there is an edit there.

        ***Manufacturer's Website: Dutchware (Dutch Clips LLC)

        EDIT: this needs to be the spelled-out URL, not just a clickable hyperlink.

        Ray