Question

  • Ryn Ellis
    Message 1 of 29 , Jan 10, 2013
      Would I be able to owner review my new Klean Kanteen wide-mouth 27oz stainless steel water bottle?

      I used my old bottle on my hikes for carrying, boiling/purifying, and storing my water.

      What do you think?

      Thanks for the reply
      Ryn
    • Ray
      Message 2 of 29 , Jan 11, 2013
        If the other bottle was also a Klean Kanteen wide-mouth 27 oz stainless steel water bottle then sure, you can combine the data. Be sure to tell why you retired the first one.

        If it is not the same thing then just review the new bottle once you have enough use with it.

        Ray