Question re Owner Reviews

  • vicioushillbilly
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 8, 2013
      I have a couple of sock ORs ready to be submitted. I know it's not the subject for the month, but should I post anyway? I haven't done ORs in a while. Thanks.

      Dawn
    • Ray
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 8, 2013
        Hi Dawn,

        You may post ORs at any time for any (backpacking) subject. The Call for OR's is just a stimulus, not the only window for that section.

        Get em in... ;-)

        Ray