EDIT: OR - Outdoor Products Cyclone Hydration Reservoir - JIM RUSSELL

  • Ray
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 7, 2013
      Hi Jim,

      This looks a lot better, good job. I have a few more edits for you. Once made you may repost here again.

      I see you are already using the BGT Repoert Writer. Good, you can also put a HTML copy in the Owner Review Test Folder. It is found at the end of the list of reviews on the main page or here;

      http://tinyurl.com/4mfwa

      support group,

      BGTFileUploadHelp @

      Please let me have a link to the review or at least the name once you have it uploaded. The rest of the editing will take place from the HTML version. (Hopefully just one shot as this looks pretty good.)

      Ray

      ***The Outdoor Products Cyclone Hydration Reservoir is described as a 100% hi-grade
      tasteless and odorless polyurethane bladder with an clear (looks tinted) 11mm

      EDIT: with "a" clear
      EDIT: need a space after 11

      *** The maunfacturer also warns that this reservervoir system

      EDIT: The "manufacturer" also warns that this "reservoir" system

      *** However, we have not tested this product in temperatures less than 40 F (4 C).

      EDIT: have not "used" this product (to avoid confusion with test items)
    • Jim Russell
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 7, 2013
        Ray,

        Uploaded review at the following link: