Attn Steve Kidd - Re: Edit/Approval: OR-DUTCH BUCKLES

  • ftroop94
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 6, 2013
      Jaime,

      I've checked it from a smartphone and a laptop and the link is working today. It's a small site, maybe the server was down. Would you like to check again and then tell me how to proceed?

      Thanks,

      ~SMK

      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 11, 2013
        Could someone else check this? When I click Steven's MFG link it goes to the host site but there is a No Results message there along with other links to the cottage businesses but it's not the main page.

        Jamie D

        --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, "ftroop94" wrote:

        > Jaime,
        >
        > I've checked it from a smartphone and a laptop and the link is working today. It's a small site, maybe the server was down. Would you like to check again and then tell me how to proceed?
        >
        > Thanks,
        >
        > ~SMK
        >
        > --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, "Jamie D." wrote:
        > >
        > > RAY - Steven M Kidd - DUTCHWARE DUTCH BUCKLE - Posted Dec 11 (msg#81819), Taken Dec 27, Edit/Approved Dec 27 (81851), up Dec 29 – MFG link not working, emailed about this Jan 5
        > >
        > > ---------------------------------
        > > Hi Steve,
        > >
        > > I double checked this OR after you uploaded and I noticed the link to the website has an error. Please take a look and get it squared away ASAP.
        > >
        > > Thanks,
        > > Jamie D
        > > Edit Team Director

      • Ray
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 13, 2013
          It is working for me but there is an edit there.

          ***Manufacturer's Website: Dutchware (Dutch Clips LLC)

          EDIT: this needs to be the spelled-out URL, not just a clickable hyperlink.

          Ray