Attn Steve Kidd - Re: Edit/Approval: OR-DUTCH BUCKLES

    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 5, 2013
      RAY - Steven M Kidd - DUTCHWARE DUTCH BUCKLE - Posted Dec 11 (msg#81819), Taken Dec 27, Edit/Approved Dec 27 (81851), up Dec 29 – MFG link not working, emailed about this Jan 5

      ---------------------------------
      Hi Steve,

      I double checked this OR after you uploaded and I noticed the link to the website has an error. Please take a look and get it squared away ASAP.

      Thanks,
      Jamie D
      Edit Team Director
    • ftroop94
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 6, 2013
        Jaime,

        I've checked it from a smartphone and a laptop and the link is working today. It's a small site, maybe the server was down. Would you like to check again and then tell me how to proceed?

        Thanks,

        ~SMK

        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 11, 2013
          Could someone else check this? When I click Steven's MFG link it goes to the host site but there is a No Results message there along with other links to the cottage businesses but it's not the main page.

          Jamie D

          --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, "ftroop94" wrote:

          > Jaime,
          >
          > I've checked it from a smartphone and a laptop and the link is working today. It's a small site, maybe the server was down. Would you like to check again and then tell me how to proceed?
          >
          > Thanks,
          >
          > ~SMK
          >
          > --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, "Jamie D." wrote:
          > >
          > > RAY - Steven M Kidd - DUTCHWARE DUTCH BUCKLE - Posted Dec 11 (msg#81819), Taken Dec 27, Edit/Approved Dec 27 (81851), up Dec 29 – MFG link not working, emailed about this Jan 5
          > >
          > > ---------------------------------
          > > Hi Steve,
          > >
          > > I double checked this OR after you uploaded and I noticed the link to the website has an error. Please take a look and get it squared away ASAP.
          > >
          > > Thanks,
          > > Jamie D
          > > Edit Team Director

        • Ray
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 13, 2013
            It is working for me but there is an edit there.

            ***Manufacturer's Website: Dutchware (Dutch Clips LLC)

            EDIT: this needs to be the spelled-out URL, not just a clickable hyperlink.

            Ray