Re: Bio entry for application

  • gearbenji
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 28, 2012
      Greetings to all,
      I posted this application message on 11 Dec. 2012 and am wondering if I missed something significant in the application process.

      If not, please advise me on the next appropriate step. If so, then please review my post and let me know what I need to do to begin working as a gear tester.

      Name: Ben Gearhardt
      Age: 39
      Gender: Male
      Height: 5' 1"
      Weight: 155
      Email address: benjamingearhardt@...
      City, State, Country: Fredericksburg, VA USA
      Date: 10 Dec 2012
      Backpacking Background:

      My experience spans 35 years. I consider myself an average backpacker in predominately moderate climates. I prefer packing light when possible.

      --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, "gearbenji" <amy.gearhardt@...> wrote:

      > Name: Ben Gearhardt
      > Age: 39
      > Gender: Male
      > Height: 5' 1"
      > Weight: 155
      > Email address: benjamingearhardt@...
      > City, State, Country: Fredericksburg, VA USA
      > Date: 10 Dec 2012
      > Backpacking Background:
      >
      > I started backpacking at the age of five and have experience in the predominately moderate climates of the mountainous Appalachia. I prefer packing light but usually adapt more common and heavier household items like clothing, footwear, and cookware from my home. I've used both external and internal pack frames and prefer the internal frames for their comfort levels and reduced interference with movement.

    • Ray
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 29, 2012
        See this:

        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 30, 2012
          Thanks, Ray... I appreciate the response. I wasn't sure if I was supposed to wait for some kind of "go ahead" before moving on to the reviews. I will submit the first in Jan 13.

          Happy New Year!!!