Edit/Approval: OR-DUTCH BUCKLES-STEVE KIDD

  • Ray
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 28, 2012
      Hi Steve,

      Thanks for the review. I have a few edits for you after which you may place it at:

      Reviews > Shelters > Shelter Accessories > DutchWare Dutch Buckle

      Ray

      ***Manufacturer: DutchWare

      EDIT: it looks like it is Dutch Clips LLC

      ***Manufacturer's Website: http://www.outdoortrailgear.com

      EDIT: while we do require a company's top-level URL in this case we want DutchWare's top level which is: http://www.outdoortrailgear.com/cottage-industries/dutchware/dutchware-view-all-products/

      This is a weird one as he is on a co-op, but since the Outdoor Trail Gear people don't own DutchWare they shouldn't be the one listed.

      *** which in turn is connected to that actual hammock body.

      Edit: I believe "that" should be "the"

      ***I did a backyard Beta test after I bought the Dutch Buckles

      EDIT: no cap for "beta"
    • ftroop94
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 28, 2012
        Thanks Ray!

        I've uploaded it to the site and deleted the Test file. Heading out this weekend, and should have some more hammock related OR's coming soon. ...and a down hat that is Awesome!!!

        ~SMK