Edit/Approval - Warbonnet Traveler SL - Steve Kidd

  • richardglyon@att.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 27, 2012
      Steve,

      Excellent OR, very understandable to one (me) who's not very familiar with hammocks or hammock camping. A few edits, in the standard format. After revising you may upload to http://tinyurl.com/czltnee Don't forget to delete your Tests/OR folder copy.

      Happy New Year!

      Richard

      <<WARBONNET TRAVELER>> [title]
      EDIT: WARBONNET TRAVELER SINGLE LAYER HAMMOCK

      <<The ridgeline is designed to minimize the guess work when attempting to get the correct sag in the hammock. >>
      Edit: guesswork [one word]

      <<The name, 1.7 oz represents the weight of the nylon material. >>
      Edit: I'd delete the comma.

      <<Each square yard (.84 ^2 m) weighs 1.7 oz (48 g).>>
      EDIT: Delete the parentheticals. Fabric weight need not be converted.

      <<Their double layered Hammocks are often used for placing close foam cell pads between the layers for insulation and they generally allow for a 'flatter' lay than the single layered versions. >>
      EDIT: Double Layer Hammocks; Single Layer version [Warbonnet uses initial caps for these models, and no "ed" at the end, so you should too. These are product names. Check your entire Review for other instances of this.]

      <<A single layer hammock weighs less than the double layered version, but doesn't
      always lay as 'flat' since the one layer of material has more stretch with the
      body weight of the occupant. >>
      EDIT: Single Layer Hammock, Double Layer version [as above]
      EDIT: lie as flat [Unless "lay" is a term routinely used in describing hammocks.]

      <<I'd first like to address the above mentioned specified weights >>
      Edit: above-mentioned [with a hyphen]

      << I would easily say it is my go to hammock.>>
      Edit: go-to [with a hyphen]

      <<As previously mentioned, to achieve a flat lay in the hammock>>
      EDIT: flat lie [as above]

      <<and allowed me to add doors to the end for a 360 degree enclosure from wind and rain.>>
      Edit: doors to the ends [unless all doors are at one end]
      Edit: 360-degree [with a hyphen]

      << but in recent months this smaller Colorado cottage industry vendor has done just that by offering their own whoopie sling suspension option. >>
      Edit: its own
    • ftroop94
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 27, 2012
        Thanks Richard!

        I've attended to the edits and posted the report.

        ~SMK