Adam Albertson - Newbie Recruit

  • exec@bysky.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 21, 2012
      Adam posted his first OR last night BEFORE I got back home last night Kathy
      just informed me.

      Because I was slow on posting, I can't "claim" him according to the
      guidelines of the contest, but I did want to let the group know that Adam is
      a newbie from Canon City, Colorado.

      Welcome, Adam!
      John Waters
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 26, 2012