Edit/Approval: OR Double Diamond Fleece Tights - Frances Penn

  • Ray
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 11, 2012
      Hi Frances,

      This is better but I have a couple more changes that need to be made. After that is done you may place the review at:

      Reviews > Clothing > Pants and Shorts > Double Diamond Sportswear Fleece Tights

      Thanks,

      Ray

      ***BLACK DIAMOND FLEECE TIGHTS

      EDIT: you still need to change the name to Double Diamond Sportswear as they don't go by that any longer. We don't want to add to legal problems for them. ;-)

      ***MSRP: not available from manufacturer but recently purchased from Sierra Trading Post for US $24.95

      EDIT: please just list it as N/A. We don't mention retailers at all.