Re: Edit/Approval - Helly Hansen LS Crew - Ray Estrella

  • Ray
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 10, 2012
      Thanks for the edits Richard,

      I made all the changes with the exception of the color listing. Jerry once told me that listing (and asking for) them is unnecessary as colors get added and dropped often, plus it has nothing to do with the item I am reviewing. As that made total sense to me since that day I have never asked for or listed them.

      We just had our first blizzard of the year so I am heading north right now (if the roads are clear enough) to get in the snow. See you in a couple days.