Edit/Approval - Helly Hansen LS Crew - Ray Estrella

  • richardglyon@att.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 9, 2012
      Ray,

      Good to hear that there's at least one polypro base layer that doesn't stink after two trips. A few edits, in the standard format, below. Most are suggestions. After revising upload to http://tinyurl.com/a46erww

      Cheers, Richard

      << Color reviewed: Black>>
      Edit: Consider adding that other colors are available.

      <<From what I can tell all Dry garments are made with Lifa that comes in at 125
      g/m2 (3.7 oz/y2) >>
      Edit: Fabric weights are one of the few things that need not be converted. So whatever is listed is all that's necessary.

      << Another small tag on the outside/front/left has the Helley Hansen H/H logo on it.>>
      EDIT: Helly Hansen

      <<Here is a picture taken as I break down as fast as I can as it is just starting to rain.>>
      Edit: "break down my tent" would clarify things. When I first read this I thought you had broken down and cried.

      << I also keep it on once I hit the sack, be it quilt or sleeping bag, to help keep them free of body oils or sweat.>>
      Edit: keep it free

      <<Maybe next summer I will try the Lifa in a short-sleeve tee >>
      Edit: Here or in your product description you might state that this shirt is available in a short sleeve version.

      << I always machine-wash it cool, and hang it over the shower-bar to dry.>>
      Edit: The hyphen in "shower-bar" is unnecessary.

      <<But I am keeping the Helley Hansen Dry Stripe>>
      EDIT: Helly Hansen
    • Ray
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 10, 2012
        Thanks for the edits Richard,

        I made all the changes with the exception of the color listing. Jerry once told me that listing (and asking for) them is unnecessary as colors get added and dropped often, plus it has nothing to do with the item I am reviewing. As that made total sense to me since that day I have never asked for or listed them.

        We just had our first blizzard of the year so I am heading north right now (if the roads are clear enough) to get in the snow. See you in a couple days.