Edit/Approval: OR - Skhoop Short Down Skirt - Gail

  • Ray
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 9, 2012
      Hi Gail,

      Thanks for the OR in answer of the call. Looks like a fun product, love the pic in the snow. I have a few edits for you after which you may place it at:

      Reviews > Clothing > Skirts and Kilts > Skhoop Short Down Skirt

      If the blizzard that is hitting us right now keeps heading east you can use it later. ;-)

      Ray

      EDIT:

      *** Afterall, I had never skied or snowshoed in a skirt up to that time

      EDIT: After all (two words)

      ***The material used for the skirt is Polyester

      EDIT: no cap for polyester as it is not a proper noun

      *** The insulation was placed between wave-patterned sewn baffles

      Edit: are they baffles or just sewn-through seams? (The website says seams.)

      ***The skirt has a completely sewn-in lining made out of a light material (Polyester).

      Edit/comment: no cap on the poly. So does it have a separate lining in addition to the inside shell? So you don't see the wave pattern on the inside? (I am trying to visualize your skirt. Hmm, that didn't come out right;-)

      ***Other details include five belt loops, two flower decals

      Comment: I would mention that the flowers are their logo