EDIT: OR Black Diamond Fleece Tights - Frances Penn [for December call]

  • Ray
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 9, 2012
      Hi Frances,

      Thanks for the OR in reply to the call. I have some major edits this time so will need to see the review again before making the folder. Please repost here when done, with a new HTML copy too.

      Ray

      ***BLACK DIAMOND FLEECE TIGHTS

      ***Manufacturer: Black Diamond Sportswear
      ***Model Name: Double Diamond
      ***Year of Manufacture: 2012
      ***Website: www.sierratradingpost.com

      EDITS: I guess the biggest problem is that these are not made by Black Diamond. They are made by Double Diamond Sportswear in VT (It looks like they had to change the name a while back.)

      http://www.doublediamondsportswear.com/

      The next problem is that they are Closeouts that are only available at Sierra Trading Post. Since they are still available I will go ahead and go with it but all the info needs to be changed. You can't use any of the specs from the retailer's site, only the manufacturer (who doesn't have any). By the way, I have the Men's Fleece Pants from the same company.

      ***courtesy website

      EDIT: we may not use pictures from any retail site, only the manufacturer or our own. Please remove.

      *** The temperatures are usually 30 to 40 (4 to -1 C).

      EDIT: are usually 30 to 40 "F"

      *** The waistband is 1 3/4 inches wide

      EDIT: need the metric conversions