Attn Casey Hillyard - Re: OWNER REVIEW, 28oz Advanced Flip Top Filter Bottle

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 8, 2012
      Welcome to BackpackGearTest.org Casey.

      Thank you for your Owner Review and your interest in becoming a tester. Unfortunately, as it stands now your review is lacking in a few areas and cannot be accepted for editing at this time. It is not uncommon for new writers to need a bit more help before their first OR is ready for the editing process. I would highly recommend you get involved with our Mentoring Program – This program teams new reviewers with experienced veterans to help get them through their first review(s). If you'd like more assistance or guidance with the process you can request a mentor by sending an email to Mentor(at)backpackgeartest.org - Please use MENTOR REQUEST in the subject line.

      You can also take a second look at our Owner Review requirements spelled out in the How to Become a Tester section of our webpage (link below). In addition to this material we suggest reading some recently approved owner reviews to get a feel for what the BGT standards are.

      Regardless of how you choose to proceed, we certainly hope you will give it another go. Our standards are high but that benefits us all. We look forward to seeing your review again in the near future.

      Editors Team Director