RE: [BackpackGearTest] Owner Review - Arc'teryx Atom LT Jacket

  • Paul Rickard
    Message 1 of 13 , Dec 3, 2012
      Hey,

      Went with UK date format, did send this today!

      Thanks,

      Paul

      To: BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com
      From: plcmark@...
      Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2012 12:31:21 -0600
      Subject: Re: [BackpackGearTest] Owner Review - Arc'teryx Atom LT Jacket

      Paul,

      Somebody or something (on my side of the pond?) turned the date of the OR

      into March 12, 2012 !

      Mark

      Message 2 of 13 , Dec 8, 2012
        Welcome to BGT Paul.

        Before I can accept your Owner Review you will need to clarify the number of days and/or nights you have used this product in the field. Please add an estimate of how many times you have used it to your report and then repost the REVISED version to the yahoo group.

        I will take a look and if it meets our requirements I'll add the report to our edit queue and you will be on your way to getting an official edit.

        Thank you,
        Jamie DeBenedetto
        Editors Team Director
      • Paul Rickard
        Message 3 of 13 , Dec 9, 2012
          Hey there, please find my revised version below, having some trouble uploading the HTML version to the website, this jacket hasn't been tested before and can't create a new folder to post it in - any help would be great.

          Men's Atom LT Jacket by Arc'teryx

          OR
          December 9th, 2012

[...]

          I've probably used this jacket in testing conditions for around 10 days in total. Winter is now here and I'm sure I'll be using this jacket a lot more over the next few months.

          SUMMARY

          This is one of those jackets that you can't resist wearing as much as possible. I have worn this jacket for popping in to town, climbing and for chucking on after canoeing. It performs brilliantly at every opportunity and I am yet to find any faults.

          THINGS I LIKE

          Warmth
          Weight
          Durability
          Style

          THINGS I DON'T LIKE

          No hood on my jacket but is available with one

          SIGNATURE

          Paul Rickard

          To: BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com

          Message 4 of 13 , Dec 9, 2012
            The folder that you post the edit versions is here:

            http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/test/OWNER%20REVIEWS/

            Permanent folders are made for you once the review is edited and OK'd.

            Ray

            Message 5 of 13 , Dec 9, 2012
              By the way,

              "I've probably used this jacket in testing conditions for around 10 days in total."

              You need to clarify your use Paul. Where has it been used, what for, what were the temps and conditions?

              Ray
            • Paul Rickard
              Message 6 of 13 , Dec 10, 2012
                Hello, http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/test/OWNER%20REVIEWS/Arcteryx%20Atom%20LT%20Jacket/