December Call for Owner Reviews

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 2, 2012
      December is a time for giving so I'm picking two very broad categories for the monthly "Call for Owner Reviews" so that everyone has a chance to give BGT a well written OR. This month we are looking for items fitting into these 2 categories: Clothing and Footwear. Please refer to the http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/ page for sub-categories and ideas of what others have already been reviewing. Obviously, original items not already listed are certainly welcome as long as they fit BGT standards.

      All the little elves in the Editors workshop are merrily awaiting your literary gifts. As always, Brownie Points, which are taken into account during tester selections, will be awarded for all applicable ORs once they have been edited and uploaded.

      Safe hiking and Merry Christmas,
      Jamie D.
      Editors Team Director
    • richardglyon@att.net
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 3, 2012
        And don't forget -BPs now count toward the Express Pass!