Re: [BackpackGearTest] Edit/Approval - Primus PrimeLite Compact Trekk - Nancy Griffith

  • Nancy Griffith
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 26, 2012
      Hi Richard,

      Thanksgiving worked out ok despite my getting sick on Wednesday night.  I still enjoyed a lovely meal with family.  Nothing irritates me like being sick so instead of cancelling our backpacking trip we just reduced the mileage...and the weather cooperated.  I hope you had an enjoyable Thanksgiving also and have a good travel week this week.

      I have made the changes, uploaded and deleted the test file.  Hope you see you again as I attempt to get caught up on some ORs.

      Nancy