EDIT/Approval: OR - Scrambles Guidebook - Theresa Lawrence

  • Michael
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 19, 2012
      Hi Theresa, Thanks for submitting the OR on this book. I have just a few edits for you. Please feel free to upload to the following folder http://tinyurl.com/c4j8bnx when you are ready and please remember to delete your test version.

      Your edits are in the following format,
      EDIT - must change
      edit - my recommended change if you agree
      comment - just that

      "For example, some of the roads and bridges have since been washed out making some vehicle access points changed from 2WD to 4WD or not even accessible at all."
      EDIT – This sentence just does not read right. The "tenses" do not match (making / changed) either. Might I suggest something like the following… "For example, since the writing of this book, some of the roads and bridges described have since been washed out. Some vehicle access points have also changed. Vehicles might need to be set to 4WD or the routes might not even be accessible at all."

      "Especially, since not being in the right place on a scramble has led me to some dicy situations or just great disappointment."
      EDIT – spelling of "dicey"

      "I love the quick description of what to expect, including what hazards are likley and the quality of the scramble."
      EDIT – spelling of "likely"

      "LIKES
      - Great photographs with route superimposed
      - Great summary and quick descriptions
      - To the point route descriptions"
      edit - Would you consider "Point to point route descriptions" instead of "To the point descriptions"? – Just a thought…

      See you again soon!
      Mike Mosack