Attn: Ray Tant Re: OWNER REVIEW - Esbit Alcohol Stove and Trekking Cookset

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 17, 2012
      Welcome to BGT Ray.

      Before I can accept your Owner Review you will need to clarify the number of days and/or nights you have used this product in the field. Please add an estimate of how many times you have used it to your report and then repost the REVISED version to the yahoo group.

      I will take a look and if it meets our requirements I'll add the report to our edit queue and you will be on your way to getting an official edit.

      Thank you,
      Jamie DeBenedetto
      Editors Team Director