Attn: Frances Penn Re: OR Black Diamond Fleece Tights

    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 17, 2012
      Hi Frances,

      Thank you for submitting an OR for November's call. It sounds like you found a really great product, unfortunately tights are a clothing item and therefore don't exactly fit into any of the three categories we are using for the call this month.

      With the new BP system in place I'd love for you to benefit from you review so do you want to shelve it for now and use it in the future when clothing items are part of the call or just proceed with the edits and use it as a regular OR?

      Let me know.
      Jamie D
      Editors Team Director
    • Frances Penn
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 18, 2012
        Sorry but I thought the Nov. call included sleeping items.  Since I use the
        tights for sleeping, I thought they would qualify.  It looks like the best
        decision is to shelve the review and await a clothing call.  Thanks.

        ________________________________

        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 20, 2012
          No worries Frances. I should have been more clear on the call. Since I'm the one who decides what we call for each month, I'll make sure clothing is in there soon. :)

          Jamie D

          --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, Frances Penn <fpenn@...> wrote:

          > Sorry but I thought the Nov. call included sleeping items.  Since I use the
          > tights for sleeping, I thought they would qualify.  It looks like the best
          > decision is to shelve the review and await a clothing call.  Thanks.

        • Ray
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 21, 2012
            Hmm,

            (Ray starts digging through the Future OR folder...)