Edit/Approval: OR - Baladeo Outdoor Cutlery Set - Richard Lyon

  • Ray
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 10, 2012
      Hi Richard,

      This is a pretty neat tool. I have a few edits for you, and then you may place the OR at:

      Reviews > Knives > Multi-tools > Baladeo Outdoor Cutlery Set

      Thanks,

      Ray

      ***Not listed on Baladéo's website but included in my Set (a gift) is a black webbing carrying case

      Edit: isn't webbing strap material? I believe that would be a "nylon sheath" (sometimes they are called Cordura sheaths if that was used, or more commonly ballistic nylon.) Ahh, it is on their site. They say this in the product specs: "delivered with a 600D foam-padded black belt nylon sheath."

      Manufacturer: Baledéo
      ***Website: http://www.baledeo.com

      EDIT: the URL is wrong. It should be http://www.baladeo.com/

      ***Listed weight: 214 g (7.6 oz)

      EDIT: I see the weight listed as 250 g

      *** For the same reason a fork tine can't pierce a food packet accidentally.

      Comment: been there done that!
    • richardglyon@att.net
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 11, 2012
        Ray,

        If you think this is neat check out their super-light knives.

        Revised and uploaded. The weight on the product page on Baladeo's website is 214 g so I stuck with that.

        Richard

        > Hi Richard,
        >
        > This is a pretty neat tool. I have a few edits for you, and then you may place the OR at:
        >
        > Reviews > Knives > Multi-tools > Baladeo Outdoor Cutlery Set
        >
        > Thanks,
        >
        > Ray
        >

        > ***Not listed on Baladéo's website but included in my Set (a gift) is a black webbing carrying case
        >
        > Edit: isn't webbing strap material? I believe that would be a "nylon sheath" (sometimes they are called Cordura sheaths if that was used, or more commonly ballistic nylon.) Ahh, it is on their site. They say this in the product specs: "delivered with a 600D foam-padded black belt nylon sheath."

        ### - Also revised to take account that the case is listed.

        > ***Listed weight: 214 g (7.6 oz)
        >
        > EDIT: I see the weight listed as 250 g

        ### See above.