Question-Mike Pearl

  • Mike Pearl
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 6, 2012
      Hi Jamie,
      I was getting ready to write an OR for this months call.  But it looks like I posted a Sleeping Gear OR back in April.  I just realized this one fell off my radar. Best I can tell I never received any edits.  Please advise how to proceed.
      Many thanks,Mike

    • Ray
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 6, 2012
        Just go ahead and repost Mike and we can start fresh with it.

        Or do you just want to get to the front of the queue? ;-)

        Ray
      • Ray
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 6, 2012

          Is that the one you were talking about?